Friday, November 23, 2007

My Birthday

HI hinging on a new dimension for me in a couple days i wonder what it will feel like! Not really wanting to change numbers it's a lot better than the alternative of not being able to do so. So I am approaching it with the outlook that life will change but for the better. My daughters always have me a Birthday dinner just them (there's 2 of them) and me and a good friend. Last year it was Pauline she's a sweetie but a lot older and just doesn't enjoy the wine thing like we do. This year it's Debbie my brothers girlfriend she's younger and enjoy's different things. We have Italian because all 4 of us want to go to Italy very much. I want to travel Tuscany there's so many cities I really want to see. The country is so laid back kinda like we are here in West Virginia. I watch the travel channel and have read books on it and one day we are going to go. WELL BE SUCH A HIGH!!!! I thought the cruise this summer to Alaska was great but this will be better than anything.
Anyway back to the dinner we have cheeses and wine a different main course each time I think this time there doing a shrimp and pasta --Pasta Puttanesca--with Spring Salad w/dressing--Bruschetta which is very good--Wine--Marinated Fresh Mozzerella and Olives--for dessert Deep Fried Wantons just this sound divine or what? YUMMY!!!
It's great just having the girls a while without the kids or husbands where we can talk and spend some mommy time. If you have any great Italian dishes you would like to share feel free to respond with them. Have a great day after Thanksgiving day!!!
Blackberry Wine is a great wine to have for dinner it's dry and I like mine at room temperature.

No comments: