Thursday, November 22, 2007

ALASKA

I went on a cruise this summer to Alaska it was so wonderful if you haven't ever taken a cruise what are you waiting for? You get waited on taken on shore cruises. Seen some wonderful sights had icebergs floating around the ship not huge ones but icebergs. The seafood was divine I love lobster and Shrimp Crab legs are to die for. I had Alaskan King Crab legs HUGE. YUMMY!!!
We rode a train up the mountain to the gold rush area looked like we were hanging on by the track but it was beautiful up there. I saw vast Glaciers that are melting the guides showed where they used to be and where there at now and they have went down a great deal. There's a lot to Global Warming because it's happening NOW.
When I figure out how to post my pictures I'll put up some from Alaska it was truly BEAUTIFUL there. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving we did and I have put up my Cranberry Tart Cake recipe for you.
Since were all women let me know what you think of Hillary for president. I would like to hear your views on it. Talk to you tomorrow....

No comments: