Friday, March 21, 2008

First day of Spring

Hi hope everyone is well today is the first day of spring I am so ready for warm nice weather. Where you can just get outside and feel better. I have over the course of the last few weeks moved out to my Mom's and Stepfathers to take care of them. Also I have moved my ex-husband in downstairs he has lung cancer. My life is so different than what it was so much sickness. Just want everyone to feel better and enjoy the summer.
I know it's not going to happen lung cancer has a good hold on him already. Stepfather is fighting good 6 stinits in his heart in the last 2 months. Mom seems to be doing the best. But I'm tough I'll hang in there. if you have went threw taking care of the sick and elderly you know what it's about.
Going to build me a Greenhouse not a real big one about a 10 by 12 I could grow flowers and vegetables i love that would make me feel better!
Well just wanted to talk for a second if you want to talk do so i would enjoy it. Thanks Have a great day.

No comments: